Nowadays, people are inclining more towards certified business analysis professional certification training, as their number one job oriented platform. With the help of our modern Business Analyst Training, you will be able to take help of the best certification training, associated with the analyst business sector. Through us, you will receive the importance of self-placed learning. There is a particular time slot, which is allotted to the courses. Depending on the requirement of clients, these courses are practically divided into various sections and class modules. You have the liberty to choose any one of the sections, and start learning about the job role of business analyst, even if you are a professional.
Offered Training on Different Business Analyst Domains
- Healthcare & Hospital Management
- Insurance Policies
- Banking Sector
- Telecom Industry
- Human Resources…and more
Key features of our classes:
From our reputed side, you will receive:
- 24 hours of instructor-led training services. We will present our aspirants with 45 PDUs or PD.
- Get acquainted with four of our CBAP simulation exams.
- We have an IIBA approved coursework, readily available for the betterment of clients
- Our team is noted for offering customers with 98.6% of pass rates.
- 7 Chapter end quizzes are now available from our side. Avail best services.
- From us, you will receive 10 hours of premium quality e-learning content, which are currently available in 21 PD or PDUs.
More about our courses:
The current CBAP course is designed in such a manner so that it helps aspirants to gain knowledge and develop skills. With the assistance of Business Analyst Online Training, you will come to know more about the business analysis services and enable you to explain the present IIBA CBAP exam in the first attempt. Defined as the most modern business analysis course of all time, we are here to provide you with some full services.
The certificate helps in building expertise in the current six knowledge areas, as defined in BABOK 2. Some of the basic courses, which are available on our side, are elicitation and collaboration, business analysis, requirements of life cycle management services, strategy analysis, requirement analysis and designing definition. Additionally, our Best BA Course also has some special rules in the solution evaluation practice, as well.
Objective of our course:
- At the end of our training module, the aspirant students will be able to:
- Explain the present IIBA CBAP certification exam in just first attempt
- You will be able to identify the current organizational requirements, assess solution and recommend values
- Get identified as senior members of the chosen BA community, and be a part of this elite
- Possess proficient understanding of the six knowledge areas, which are defined in BABOK 2
Who are majorly attracted through our course?
Our chosen IIBA certified business analyst course is mainly suited for:
- Aspiring BAs with more than 7 to 10 years of experience
- Business analysts.
- Project managers
- Senior analysis professionals
Course preview of this module:
If you want to know more about the Business Analyst Certification Training, you need to be aware of the present course module first. Listed below, are some of the major divisions, which we have in store for you:
Introduction of the Certified Business Analyst:
- Welcome note
- Introduction of the certified business analyst professional
- More about the agenda
- Certified business analysts professional training
- Learning objectives
- Value of CBAP for the professionals
- Value of organizational CBAP
- More about the tutorial
- CBAP exam pattern and exam pre-requisites
Introduction of CBAP:
- Introductory notes on CBAP
- Purpose of CBAP test and more about business analyst
- Knowledgeable areas and knowledge breakdown
- Areas of knowledge relationships and business analyst competencies
- Business analyst skills and general analysis techniques
- General analysis techniques; Part I to Part V
- Fundamental concepts as procured.
CBAP planning for the analysis approach:
- Planning the analysis approach with the current agenda
- Document analysis and general business analysis scenarios
- Enterprise analysis, sponsor and stakeholder analysis
- Roles and responsibilities: Part 1 and Part 2
- RACI matrix and pre-elicitation planning considerations in two parts
- Pre elicitation planning and development of business needs
- Planned elicitation output diagram and development of solution scope in two parts
- Role and responsibilities of stakeholders.
- Impact of interested parties in the onionskin diagram
- Welcome note on elicitation.
- Elicitation techniques’ part 1 and part 2
- Requirement planning, risk analysis and management
- Enterprise analysis business case
- Elicitation communications and enterprise analysis tasks
- Preliminary solution scope and transition requirements
- Elicitation results
CBAP Requirement Communication and Management:
This course forms another integral part of Best Business Analyst Training, and there are loads of essential services, which are waiting for you. Here, you will come to terms of the requirements communication and management services. There are some important topics, which are available in this package, and those topics are management of solution scope requirements, input to solution scope management (part 1 and part 2), and management requirement changes and prepare requirements package.
Other than, the points already mentioned, you will also come to know more about outside vendor requirements and stakeholder requirement package as some of the most important points available on our side. You will get thorough information on communicating requirements and plans and with approved requirement traceability services. Get in touch with the structured walkthrough, as another integral part of our package.
CBAP enterprise analysis:
We have special courses of CBAP enterprise analysis. There are special courses for operational needs and company capabilities analysis. Additionally, you will receive more information on solution scope, risk analysis and fishbone diagram for risk analysis. Get to know more about economic feasibility analysis of future value. You will learn more about return on investment or ROI package. There are some important points associated with requirement analysis and solution assessment and validation.
To know more about our Business Analysis Course, you are requested to be a part of our group. We have special courses on business analysis services, and different packages implemented on it.