Jenkins is an open source platform with the continuous tool for integration using Java. It offers continuous integration services for the development of different kinds of software. The server based system runs in a servlet container that comprises of Apache Tomcat. It even has the potential to support various tools of SCM like CVS, AccuRev, Subversion, Git, Perforce, Mercurial, RTC and much more. Jenkins is designed in such a way so that it can effectively monitor the execution of repeated jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in acquiring a thorough grounding in continuous integration, our Jenkins online Training is the most suitable option for you.
The Latest Features:
Some of the features of this tool include:
- Prevents bugs from propagating in the downstream
- It catches the problem very fast and offers a rapid feedback
- It is comparatively cheaper and quicker to fix bugs
- It even alerts the developers when the code is still fresh.
Therefore, you should not miss out the opportunity to obtain our valuable Jenkins online Training in Hyderabad. You will get hands-on training and experience using which you will benefit to an immense extent.
More About The Course:
The Jenkins online Training of our institute has been designed in such a way so that you can get continuous integration. As a developer, you will learn various concepts and processes associated with Jenkins. Additionally, it will even cover wide varieties of components and plugins that are used in the tool. Therefore, it will certainly give a tremendous boost to your career, as a whole.
Learning The Objectives Of The Course:
It is important to note that our course for Jenkins online Training in Hyderabad comes with various targets and features. These are as follows-
- You will get a solid understanding of the concept of continuous integration and delivery concepts along with building pipelines.
- You can use this platform to build pipelines
- You can configure the basic tools and plugins.
- You can understand and master wide varieties of technologies
- You can perform integration as well as unit testing with the help of this platform
- You can even perform backups and restores to get an idea of its performance.
This implies that you will learn an array of things, which will help you in wide varieties of ways.
The Ideal Candidates For The Course:
Before enroling for our Jenkins online Training, it is crucial to understand whether you are the ideal candidate for the course.
- If you are an agile manager leading a team and want to have a thorough understanding of continuous integration and delivery, the course is suitable for you.
- You might be an individual contributor in the field of devOps
- You might be an administrator or developer planning to accelerate your career as a developer in Jenkins.
If you think that you are suitable for our course, you should enrol for it at the earliest. Our course is in huge demand, and many people have already enroled in it.
Features Of Our Course:
Our online classes for Jenkins online Training in Hyderabad are designed for the duration of about 30 hours. This will include an assignment of 25 hours and the rest for projects. Each class will be followed by a practical assignment, which has to be completed before the beginning of the next class. Scores of concepts are included in the course, and our 24/7 support team is always ready to help you. They will offer you support and assistance in any field you require be it through phone, email or live support.
Apart from that, once enroled, you will get lifetime access to our course materials and Jenkins content because your login will never get expired. The combination of these things will certainly help you in building better concepts and pave the way for a prosperous future.
Pre-Requisites And Project Work:
If you want to join our Jenkins online Training in Hyderabad, you should have some knowledge of intermediate scripting in windows. In addition to that, you should also have some knowledge of basic testing in frameworks like TestNg or JUNIT. If you have knowledge of Maven or Ant, it might be highly beneficial, but this is not a mandatory requirement. It will also be useful if you have some knowledge about the server topologies as well as release management.
Once you complete the theoretical course, you will have to fill out the project work. These will include:
- Modification of the source code for the first project, thereby performing automated tests.
- You will have to build reports and even deploy the Jar file for an artefact or server.
- You will have to modify the source code even for project 2 by repeating the steps of automated tests, report building and deployment of War file.
Obtaining Your Certification:
On completing our project, you will get grades by the performance. Accordingly, you will be awarded the certificate from our Jenkins online Training. You can be assured that this certification will be highly valuable for your career. You can not only improve in your current role but also boost your career options. Along with getting large payment scales, you will even get high ranking designations, due to which you will not have to look back.
Feedbacks And Reviews:
Lots of students have joined our Jenkins online Training in Hyderabad, and they have reaped several benefits. Therefore, we are sure that if you join our course, you will learn the concept thoroughly and get loads of benefits. Our courses are latest and up to date and they are one of the top rated courses. We value our students and thereby give them the flexibility to schedule their programmes, as per their convenience. Our instructors are carefully selected so that they can thoroughly imbibe the complete knowledge of Jenkins, and you can have the solid understanding of the concept. Therefore, it is high time to make your move and get access to our course for a solid understanding.